Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cathedral and the Subway.


Once again the manager who is covering for my manager at Bronx-Lebanon followed through to her word of giving me a schedule. Of course she doesn't return my calls until Monday afternoon and when she does, its only a weeks worth. So here i am once again worthless to any one who wants to know what I am up to and if a m available such and such a day. So Monday I am still in the unknown of what to do. Do I stay home to sleep? Do I go out and only to be called in? BA!
I decided to make the most of the day and headed out to do some more walking around the great NYC. Lucille said she was going to Manhattan so she dropped me off at The Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine.




One thing about New York City is there is no problem getting around. You do not need a car here. The subway and bus systems for the most part are very efficient.
Another thing I realized...a lot of movies take place in NYC. I was watching The Brave One - Official Movie Site with Jodie Foster. Takes place right in NYC with places I recognize. I watch these movies with a new appreciation.



(More pictures later of the sky line NY from the "Top of the Rock")




No comments: