Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rockefeller Center


If you want to get a good view of NYC and see the layout of the land The Rockefeller Center is the place to go. I went there last week and took a few pics. I seem to be the person every one asks to take their picture with their camera. We usually have a little discussion about the picture and do retakes until the desired picture is composed. I like it. To the right-"The Rock," Picture 1-can't remember which bridge in the background. Picture 2-overview of Central Park in Manhattan and to the left of the the picture the Hudson River. Picture 3-The Empire State Building : Official Internet Site over looking Down Town Manhattan.








3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!!

Ren said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it all for myself in a few weeks! I've never been to New York City. Great pics!

Special Needs-- Really? They look so normal. said...

Rach...I really think I would like to get some of your pictures to frame .... what's your thoughts of that??