Thursday, June 19, 2008

On the road...well


We have been going now for a few days...enough days for everything that is weak to break. The tiller pilot takes more battery power than what my current battery charger can charge over night. So my entire day was going to be spent at the tiller...Rolland volunteered to switch boats for a while so I could rest up and get a few hours of sleep...and warm up too. It was a cold day, the Catalina does not provide a lot of wind protection. So here we are now in Charlevoix spending a day to regenerate and fix a few things (much needed for me). So now I have 2 batteries...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Rachael just learn how to get to your blog. You, the boat and the senerie look so beautiful and free. Love it, I'm at work and I'll write you later Love Julie