Thursday, July 24, 2008

Metropolitan Museum of Art

































This past Tuesday I took a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Very cool place! Tons of stuff to see, so many rooms you get lost. A few of my favorite sections included Modern Art, Instruments, and the Stained Glass area. I did my usual zoom quick through everywhere and focused of the stuff i liked. After about 3 hours I went into my "I hate museums, I have to get out of here" mode. So I left and walked around Central Park for awhile. Very huge place! I had no idea it was such a place. Then I walked down Columbus Street to find a place to eat since that is usually what drives my "I have to get out of here" mood. I stopped at Nonna's a very nice little restaurant. I ate out doors and read my book as I waited for my feast of food, (which i ate all of). Then after awhile I headed to the subway to go home. It was a good day.

No comments: